I am upbeat one to I shall find a lot more about this Milson household members from western Pennsylvania. It stays a surfacing competitor to get Thomas’ relatives. Up until I’ve found so much more info, I will just have to kinkyads buluÅŸma show patience having Employment.
Lower than is actually a summary table of one’s census rates.Underlined age was people in the household that seem thereon census. Italicized, light gray many years try estimated chronilogical age of youngsters of prior censuses who are not regarding household on that census. We integrated the “period of the newest oldest lady” on the house from inside the age in the event the youngsters was basically produced to find out if it had been likely that these were the girl people. It appears thus! In addition think that the latest 1810 census taker improperly tallied Work/Joab and his spouse once the more than forty five when they were most likely 30-39.
Within my January 31st article, We detailed the ‘suspects’ during my seek the household away from Thomas Milson (c.1801-c.1855). I have not discovered decisive proof their link with any of these types of parents, but have managed to eliminate a number of this new family members.
- Rachel Milson away from Little Creek Hundred, Sussex, Delaware: I am able to see no information of a great Rachel Milson or a beneficial Rachel Melson. There were Melson family in your community, however, none that i may find you to definitely integrated a great Rachel out of the proper many years. I discovered an excellent Rachel Wilson which means this was brand new individual to the 1810 census.
- Polly and you may Sally Milson regarding Tyrell, Vermont: It was clearly a beneficial Melson relatives in the place of Milson. It’s still likely that Thomas is actually an effective Melson and is a member of that it family members, but there’s zero number yet to verify.
- Jesse Milson regarding Lewis, Kentucky: That is one of two families that we were able to rule out definitively. Jesse is actually a great Melson and you may none out of his sons is actually Thomas.
- William Milson out of Norfolk, Virginia: William’s boy was John Millson. I believe it’s safe to rule out William once the Thomas’ dad.
The five family members more than was individuals who incorporated a male significantly less than 10 about domestic into the 1810. The remainder people all the integrated a male ranging from ten and you may 15, but zero men significantly less than 10. One possibility is that one of them males try Thomas and you will which he ended up being created just before 1800. Various other options would be the fact Thomas are nine years of age during the 1810 and you will is actually improperly tallied in the ten-15 class. Obviously, he might and not show up on this new 1810 census anyway. However for today I am going to keep the fresh look utilizing the clues away from 1810.
- Moris (Moses?) Milson of Rockbridge, Virginia. You will find together with good Joe condition but with zero males out of the proper decades.
- Joab Milson from Commitment Township, Fayette Condition, Pennsylvania. There is together with an excellent John Milson in identical township but without people of your proper ages.
- John Milson regarding Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There are multiple Milson family regarding the Philadelphia town.
The fresh new records of nearest and dearest, dating back to for over 1000 ages, inform you members of they of the priesthood
My third great-grandfather, Thomas Milson, stayed in southwest Arkansas out-of at the very least 1827 up until the guy passed away ranging from 1853 and you may 1856. New “Redlands Facts” that provides papers regarding Thomas’ amount of time in the new southwest Arkansas areas regarding Pike, Clark, and Hempstead include:
To recap –
Rev. Joseph Costa, O. C, Roentgen. D. C, which for more than a 3rd out-of a century features labored that have untiring and consecrated zeal toward growth of Catholicity into the Galesburg, ‘s the pastor away from Corpus Christi church and get an effective dean of Peoria diocese. He was born October 18, 1823, in Pettinengo, province regarding Biella, Italy, on 30 kilometers northeast off Turin, his parents being Antonio and you will Angela Maria (Facio) Costa. The daddy is actually filled inside property areas and have used good creating establishment. Joseph was the fresh new youngest out of four brothers while the only 1 just who entered brand new ministry.